Friday, December 6 | VR for Training & Assessment: The Top 7 Things You Need To Know featuring James Watson
In this XR Playlist episode, James Watson, will help you to understand the key benefits of using VR for training or assessment, and some of the main factors you need to be aware of when implementing a VR training program.
- Learn how DHL uses VR gamification to drive engagement with employees
- Understand how GE Healthcare addressed the issue of equipment scarcity
- And how Shell uses VR to take the risk out of Health & safety training
We will share our learnings across the following topics:
- How do you identify the right use case and business case for VR training?
- Understanding the 3 key uses of VR for training: 1. Knowledge 2. Skills and 3. Behaviour
- What are the key steps you need to take to effectively (and profitably) use VR in your enterprise?
- How can you best scale the integration across a large enterprise safely and securely?
- What makes for a successful implementation, including metrics and ROI?