For today’s TLDCast Thursday encore session, guest host Cara North was joined by Melissa Milloway of Amazon.com. In this session, which ended up being similar to a Reddit AMA, Melissa broke down xAPI. Melissa was a past guest on our xAPI playlist and has demonstrated many projects that she has built with xAPI.
- Melissa’s background
- The best way to get started with xAPI
- To code or not to code? Is it needed for xAPI?
- Breaking down xAPI statements
- Mel’s newest project: Presto Pasta
- Learning strategy before purchasing an LRS
- Other Q&A
Links in the chat:
Watch the Playback: