Wednesday brings a guest host and a guest in the window with Cara North and Andrew Hughes, respectively. Cara throws a Q&A session at Andrew that covers his company Designing Digitally, his influences, and how he navigates the L&D world. Feel free to jump into the Slack channel and share your answers to the questions. Slack Channel – http://bit.ly/2jMKreV
- Company history
- Q&A session
- What is your favorite video game and why?
- Who is your knowledge crush (someone you admire for their brain and platform)
- If you only had to use one software tool for the rest of your career, what would it be and why?
- If you can get rid of one thing in L&D, what would that be?
- What does your creative process look like? Where do you go for inspiration?
- How do you prefer to work: quiet or noisy. If noisy, what do you like to listen to?
- If you had to explain in 30 words or less what you do for a living, what would say?
- What is the biggest challenge you face today in the L&D industry? Personally? as a company?
Watch the Playback:
Picture: Ben Neale