Today’s open forum focused on how to build a training department from the ground up. Guest Craig Sybert talks us through his adventures in a new position and getting a learning management system off the ground. This is a great episode because it showcases work being done in the field. Thank you, Craig, for sharing your perspectives!
- The 4 hats Craig wears in his new role
- Specialized positions in an organization
- The first course being offered on the LMS and why
- The importance of informal learning
- Mistakes made along the way
Links mentioned in this episode:
Link to the recording: